All the benefits of Reactor-Ready with two vessels in parallel or series
Reactor-Ready Duo shares the same unique features as Reactor-Ready but holds two independent jacketed glass reaction vessels. The system can be configured to operate with a single thermoregulator controlling the jacket temperature of both vessels simultaneously; or with two thermoregulators controlling the temperature of each vessel independently.
- Rapid exchange of both vessels independently, with quick-release vessel clamp and hose couplings.
- Choice of manifold kits allow two vessels to run from a single thermoregulator or two separate thermoregulators.
- System accepts two overhead stirrers which can be moved independently.
- Parallel synthesis or reaction optimisation: Use similar or different size vessels and vary stirring speed, stirrer shape and temperature between vessels.
- Two stage reaction: Transfer reactant from one vessel to the other using vacuum or a pump.
- Single reaction vessel: Using the second vessel as either a receiving or feed vessel (where reagents can be pre-heated or pre-cooled prior to addition).
- Use optional Control Software to control fluid transfer between vessels.