Cost effective low temperature parallel synthesis down to -78 ˚C.
The Cooled Carousel 6 allows chemists to perform sub-ambient reactions in a range of flasks from 5 ml to 250 ml with the option of an inert, moisture free atmosphere.
- Simultaneously performs up to six cooled and stirred reactions to -78 ˚C.
- Powerful, even stirring - reservoir fits on to a Carousel stirring hotplate.
- Robust HDPE cooling reservoir is compatible with a wide range of cooling mixtures, including dry-ice/acetone for manually controlled cooling from ambient down to -78 ˚C.
- Insulated foam core maintains low temperatures for long periods, whilst protecting the stirrer from freezing. Also reduces condensation and ice formation on outer surfaces.
- HDPE lid keeps reactions cooler for longer, minimises ice formation on flasks (maintaining visibility of the contents) and prevents spitting from the cooling mixture.
- Round design makes all reaction flasks visible and allows easy addition of reagents and solvents, with no need to lean into the fumehood.