Transfer the reflux/inerting head
to the Cooled Reservoir
Cost effective low temperature parallel synthesis down to -78 ˚C.
The innovative Cooled Carousel 12 Plus reservoir is designed to accept the removable reflux/inerting head from the Carousel 12 Plus; allowing reaction tubes to be easily and rapidly transferred between heating and cooling bases.
- Simultaneously performs 12 cooled and stirred reactions to -78 ˚C
- Powerful, even stirring - reservoir fits on to a Carousel stirring hotplate.
- Robust HDPE cooling reservoir is compatible with a wide range of cooling mixtures, including dry-ice/acetone for manually controlled cooling from ambient down to -78 ˚C.
- Features a non-drip spout and handle for disposal of waste solvents.
- Insulated foam core maintains low temperatures for long periods, whilst protecting the stirrer from freezing. Also reduces condensation and ice formation on outer surfaces.
- HDPE lid keeps your reaction cooler for longer, minimises ice formation on your tubes (maintaining visibility of the contents) and prevents spitting from the cooling mixture.
- The robust HDPE reservoir is virtually unbreakable